Thursday 30 October 2014

Its nearly here.

Check out Goodreads for my first novel.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23481096-finding-erin



Have you ever been so lost, that’s there nowhere to turn?

Nowhere to hide?

Nowhere to run.

How about not knowing anything. Waking up to find, you don’t even exist. That your memories are lost, forgotten or even insignificant that no one knows who you are?

That’s me.

The girl with no past, the girl with no future. They say to know where you’re going is to know where you came from. But what if that’s your biggest obstacle, that one tiny detail, to know who you truly are?

I’m Erin, or so they tell me. That’s the name they gave me when they found me alone, unconscious with no name, no records and no family to take me in. I’m Erin Frost, the girl with no past and no future, until something changed and now I’m hiding from both, but to truly find myself I have to face the darkness of my past and the light of my future has both have the potential to destroy me. What would happen if you had no clues, no ties and no connections? That would be me.

Edward Vance had everything, encrusted in a neat and pretty package of wealth and power combined with being the son of one of the most powerful men in the world.  Eddie on the other hand couldn’t care about what people thought or even said about him. He’s spent the last ten years searching for his other half. Turning the once shy and withdrawn young man into the tyrant of the business world that he is today.  Eddie’s world crumbled when his soul mate was snatched from him leaving him empty in side. Making him hard and determined in return, to find what was rightfully his. A cold trial finally leads him to Maggie, but she’s not Margaret Montgomery anymore. She’s Erin Frost now and a whole different kettle of fish to contend with, as Eddie battles with the past and trying to save their future. They have to learn to lean on each other once again and discover that the only person they can trust is each other.
 
 
I will be publishing on the 1st of November and there is a sneak peak at the second novel in the true identity series.
 
I will post all the details.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment