Saturday 18 October 2014

Pieces of me: a short story collection.

Check out my first shot at self-publishing.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pieces-me-short-story-collection-ebook/dp/B00KO0GIT8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413628003&sr=8-2&keywords=america+leigh


Warning: Mature content about sex, violence and abuse.

A Short Stories Collection of strong woman overcoming what life throws at them.

Pieces of me is where you'll Meet Riley, Elise, Maggie, Jade and Livvy and follow them through their journey as they discover themselves and the people who help them through the darkness to find the light.

This collection is six short stories totalling ten thousand words portraying six characters climb to freedom. The issues raised in these stories are glimpses into their lives and fragmented to show how these issues effect people, going through them.

Pieces of Me: Already Gone
As long as you love me
Before she wakes
Broken
Feel the Rush
Ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment